The 414-seat Read more [...]
Place Category: Arts & Entertainment
The Mustang drive-in was built in 1953 purchased by Premier operating in 1973 and twined in 1976. One of the last drive-ins in southwestern Ontario, the Mustang is located at Hwy 401 and Belmont cutoff. Screen #1 the “Twilight” has capacity of 525 cars and Screen #2 “Skyview” has a capacity of 305 cars.
We now accept cash, debit and credit at the Box Office. There is an ATM machine at the Snack Bar.